- I am an experienced professional with over 24 years of corporate experience, including 8 at CXO level.
- Aged 49, I am a graduate of IIM Lucknow, one of the foremost Business Schools in India.
- I have held senior leadership positions in PepsiCo, Reliance (one of India’s largest conglomerates) and Vodafone PLC.
- After retiring from active Corporate life two years ago, I now run my own proprietary hedge fund, Sampann Capital, which trades in Derivatives of Stocks, Currencies and Commodities.
- I also consult with a few organisations in the areas of Leadership and Personal Effectiveness, and act as an active Executive Coach, conducting workshops and seminars.
- I have extensive international exposure, including participating in the Inspire Leadership Program for the Vodafone Group.
- My leadership of diverse and large teams has helped me develop a good understanding of the nuances of personal and team behaviour and effectiveness and translating these insights into Workshops and Coaching interventions. My hands-on and practical experience gives me the ability to relate to my audiences in an empathetic manner and helps build credibility of the message.
- I am an active writer and my Books and Personal Development website (www.subratpadhi.com) have a loyal readership.
My Professional History
- 8 years with Vodafone PLC in various positions, including Business Head / CEO of the Delhi Circle, Vodafone’s largest Indian unit, with revenues of USD 700 million and over 2000 team members.
- 4 years with Reliance Communications (Delhi) in various positions, including Head of the Postpaid Business and Head of Marketing.
- 7 years with PepsiCo in various positions, including General Manager (Marketing) working on Flavour Brands (Mirinda, 7UP, Teem, Slice, Mountain Dew) and Franchise Manager for the Goa Region.
- 2 years with Zip Telecom handling the media business nationally.
- 3 years in advertising with JWT and Mccann Ericsson assisting on advertising for brands belonging to Nestle, Pepsi and Bata.
- An active workshop facilitator, executive coach and writer, even while holding down full time jobs.
- Currently the Managing Partner of Sampann Capital, a Proprietory Hedge Fund.
- I am in the midst of writing books on Leadership, Personal Effectiveness and getting certified as a Physical and Mental Wellbeing trainer.
- I pursue Executive Coaching and conducting Corporate Workshops as a passion, and am actively associated with a few companies.