- I am an experienced professional with over 24 years of corporate experience, including 8 at CXO level.
- Aged 49, I am a graduate of IIM Lucknow, one of the foremost Business Schools in India.
- I have held senior leadership positions in PepsiCo, Reliance (one of India’s largest conglomerates) and Vodafone PLC.
- After retiring from active Corporate life two years ago, I now run my own proprietary hedge fund, Sampann Capital, which trades in Derivatives of Stocks, Currencies and Commodities.
- I also consult with a few organisations in the areas of Leadership and Personal Effectiveness, and act as an active Executive Coach, conducting workshops and seminars.
- I have extensive international exposure, including participating in the Inspire Leadership Program for the Vodafone Group.
- My leadership of diverse and large teams has helped me develop a good understanding of the nuances of personal and team behaviour and effectiveness and translating these insights into Workshops and Coaching interventions. My hands-on and practical experience gives me the ability to relate to my audiences in an empathetic manner and helps build credibility of the message.
- I am an active writer and my Books and Personal Development website (www.subratpadhi.com) have a loyal readership.
My Professional History
- 8 years with Vodafone PLC in various positions, including Business Head / CEO of the Delhi Circle, Vodafone’s largest Indian unit, with revenues of USD 700 million and over 2000 team members.
- 4 years with Reliance Communications (Delhi) in various positions, including Head of the Postpaid Business and Head of Marketing.
- 7 years with PepsiCo in various positions, including General Manager (Marketing) working on Flavour Brands (Mirinda, 7UP, Teem, Slice, Mountain Dew) and Franchise Manager for the Goa Region.
- 2 years with Zip Telecom handling the media business nationally.
- 3 years in advertising with JWT and Mccann Ericsson assisting on advertising for brands belonging to Nestle, Pepsi and Bata.
- An active workshop facilitator, executive coach and writer, even while holding down full time jobs.
- Currently the Managing Partner of Sampann Capital, a Proprietory Hedge Fund.
- I am in the midst of writing books on Leadership, Personal Effectiveness and getting certified as a Physical and Mental Wellbeing trainer.
- I pursue Executive Coaching and conducting Corporate Workshops as a passion, and am actively associated with a few companies.
Subrat is an Executive Coach and an ardent student of the 5X philosophy. He has worked in the corporate world for over 24 years in various positions, including CXO for > 8 years. He has spoken at various seminars. He has formally and informally coached over 100 people. He seeks to learn all the time as he assists those he coaches to improve their lives in multiple ways.